Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy 6 Months!

all i ask is that you be mine forever...






Happy Six Months Chris! I love You!

So i guess after 6 months i should tell the real story of how me and the love of my life, Chris, met. Here Goes! Jenae and i heard about some big dance up in sandy...when we got there it turned out to be the creepiest thing ever! It also reminded me why i hated stake dances. So we hauled A outta there and of course, got lost. We passed a 7-11, but getting more into the ghetto we decided to turn around and pull in. There, parked next to us was Garrett and Chris...my eyes focused on chris as my world slowly began to turn upside down. We exchanged numbers after talking until 4 in the morning, just the four of us in some probably sketchy sandy neighborhood.








i couldnt wait to hear from him.




A week later, a text came. From there we started going on dates. The rest is history:)





No comments: