Sunday, March 29, 2009

when it rains it pours...




this week was going pretty good. until today.




-thursday was mine and chris 6 months..we celebrated with friends by cooking a fab dinner and just hanging out...so great:)
-friday, relaxed all day in bed. felt good physically and mentally, finally, since the crash.
-saturday. There honestly is no one in this world that i love more than my nephews and niece. I have been in the worst slump, and just one day with them turned my world upside down. Chris and I watched them as lins and dave went to the temple and did some bed shopping for dylan...(shannah hannah, wake me up when my bed gets here!) We had so much fun. We went swimming, did puzzles, watched movies and just spent time with each other. my favorite part was watching chris' reactions to emma regurgatating her food then eating it again. best birth control ever! (pictures at the top arent recent...thats my beautiful sister with Emma, and the one below is the greatest boys you'd ever meet, dawson on the left, and dylan on the right.) Oh, ps. On the way home to meet a friend so she could drive me back to provo Chris and i got pulled over. The cop asked chris for his information and then asked for mine..so weird! Chris asked why he got pulled over, and the cop said he was going 5 over the speed limit...talk about a highway patrolman with NOTHING TO DO!
Then, theres sunday. I woke up feeling like someone had placed 2000 things on my list of things to do, but i had nothing. Dinner with grandma. But when i got to grandmas house, i kinda lost it. Who is going to take her grocery shopping now? Linsey does and I do, but i LOVE the time i spent with her, even though its so frustrating to sort through 500 coupons that literally expired 5 years ago, and have to break it to her that she can no longer use them. But i love it. I love being with her, she holds my hand the whole time we drive together. Then there is getting around provo. I dont have transportation. Yes, there is public transportation but i am stressed thinking about it. Ive been bawling for the past bit to my mom on the phone. Only 8 more days and she and my little brother, and adopted little brother will be here. I cant wait. I know its just a phase and im stressed more than necessary, but hell..i didnt plan this accident and i sure wish i didnt have to deal with it. Thank goodness for the family and friends i have. Anyway, enough rambling...tomorrows another day, and i am not afraid...so bring on the rain.

2 comments:

Amy said...

brian got pulled over 3 times within a month--- one for going 4 over the speed limit (he got an 80 dollar ticket for that), one for going 3 over, and one for going "about 5 over" (he asked the cop to see the radar gun, and he got an error, but pulled brian over anyways)....cops are awesome.

Amy said...

ps. i tihnk this came up as amy's tombstone bc of that project that i made you comment on..awkward.