Monday, April 6, 2009

scatter brained.

so..the past few weeks have been anything but great. but, there are always a few things to make life seem a little better, and hope for the future. But since no one likes a pity party, im going to focus on the positive!
My little brother and his friend (my adopted brother,) Isa flew in on saturday. Lins and i picked them up. I had been emotional before, crying and such, venting to my sister. But when i saw him my heart felt so happy for the first time in a while. My mom flew in today, and i cant wait to see her. I miss my family more than anything! I wish my daddy could have come...but hes got to work and i will see him in june anyway. Cant wait to spend time with them. I need it.
Today was so amazing. The weather was phenomenal, and i spent the day with ashpat12 and heavierhpf. (Twitter lingo for ashlee and heather.) We got noodles and company, then went to the park behind walmart. It was so fantastic. We layed and watched this retard family play stupid games. Ashlee was so intent on teaching them the rules of their own game. I love to stare at people and make them feel uncomfortable..pretty much it was a success. then we jammed out to Salt-n-peppa, which is always a booster. We dropped heavier off and pumped LFO and sang at the top of our lungs. Nothing like a "so bad its good" song, a little sunshine, good friends, and fond memories to make you feel happy.

Today was great. Everyday gets a little easier, although there is still so much to figure out.
Hopin he calls.
-Hannah.

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Such a fun day!
Im still mad those stupid people never figured out how to make a dome.
Idiots.

Pictures coming soon.
They are great.